Well here is it. Last Saturday we mounted the two solid oak ledges that I stained on Friday night. They fit perfectly and look really nice. We choose a dark red stain with a glossy finish. This was such a learning project, with a lot of trial and error. We also installed the track lighting that is shining is the background. So if any of you (mainly your husbands and his friends, thanks for your help Jeremy) want to take a Saws-All to your walls, be prepared for a fun and rewarding experience.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
The "Project" is done!
Well here is it. Last Saturday we mounted the two solid oak ledges that I stained on Friday night. They fit perfectly and look really nice. We choose a dark red stain with a glossy finish. This was such a learning project, with a lot of trial and error. We also installed the track lighting that is shining is the background. So if any of you (mainly your husbands and his friends, thanks for your help Jeremy) want to take a Saws-All to your walls, be prepared for a fun and rewarding experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dearest Amy...What a wonderful & exciting project...and very time consuming, I am sure....but, Gosh, it looks great and I am very proud of you & Shawn...to do it yourself! I love you very much...always thinking of you and your family....love always, Mom
Thanks Mom
Post a Comment